Baladirou Villas - Features and Amenities
Named after local birds PicPic, Bengali and Pingo, the 3 identical Baladirou villas have been architecturally designed to fit into the local environment and embrace the indoor/outdoor balance of Mauritian living. With a style that reflects a synergy between modern and island life, every care has been taken to ensure guests enjoy the most comfortable stay possible.
Each fully furnished villa has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, and can accommodate up to 6 people.
A maid is provided everyday from 0900 to 1300 (excluding Sundays and Public Holidays). You can prepare your own meals in the fully appointed kitchen, dine out/takeaway from one of the many nearby restaurants, or choose the option of paying a small supplement to have an authentic Mauritian meal cooked for you.
- Open plan lounge/living area
- Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher)
- Spacious veranda with full ocean views
- Toilet (with washbasin)
- Laundry (washing machine, iron and ironing board)
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, full ocean views and access to balcony
- Double bedroom with full ocean views and access to balcony
- Bedroom with 2 single beds
- Main bathroom (shower and toilet)
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans in each bedroom
- Ceiling fans in lounge/living area, kitchen and veranda
- Bed linen, bath towels and beach towels
- Telephone (local calls only)
- Wi-Fi access
- Television with French satellite channels
- Security safe for valuables
- Gas barbecue
- Music player